Thanks for the guesses!
Baby is a BOY. Born 40 weeks, 2 days, weighing 10lbs, 3oz.
We are coming down to the end of this pregnancy, and really only God knows when this baby is going to come out and meet the world. But that does not have to stop the fun of the guessing... if that is your thing.
The photos are approximately 38-39 weeks of each of my full term pregnancies.
Girl #1 (G) was born at 41 weeks, 1 day, and weighed 8 lbs 5 oz
Girl #2 (L) was born at 38 weeks, 3 days, and weighed 7 lbs 8 oz
Girl #3 (F) was born at 39 weeks, 6 days (1 day early), and weighed 7lbs 15 oz
Here I am at 38 weeks with the current one. I have gained the most weight this pregnancy, and am too big for all of the shirts previously pictured. I am fairly certain I am carrying lower than the other pregnancies, and that seems visible from the photos. Otherwise, pregnancy symptoms have been about the same as always, with maybe slightly less heartburn.
- My mom's parents had 3 girls and then a boy (then girl, boy, girl)
- My parents had 3 girls and then a boy.
- My sister had 3 girls and then a boy.
- My dad's parents had girl, boy, boy, girl, girl, girl, boy.
- My in-laws had boy, girl, girl.
- Our close friends who are due a few days after us have boy, boy, boy, and a boy in utero.
The surprise at the end is the most exciting/enjoyable part of labor, I promise. :)